Nutrition and Natural Health
- Clarifying the body’s innate genetic requirements for nutritional content and nutrient sufficiency.
- Studying the physiological impact of the standard “Western Diet” with metabolic acidosis, insulin resistance, probiotic deficiencies, fatty acid metabolism, and other concerns.
- Reviewing the toxic effects of food additives, preservatives, household products, and industrial chemicals.
- Research findings identifying health promoting and illness preventing benefits of innately balanced and sufficient nutritional choices.
Physical Fitness and Spinal Hygiene
- Addressing the body’s innate genetic requirements for optimal physical fitness and energy expenditure.
- Understanding physiological repercussions of sedentary patterns including brain function, body composition, and immune system integrity.
- Highlighting beneficial impacts of exercise and spinal hygiene on proprioception, neuromuscular integrity, organ function, learning and emotional health.
- Introducing exercise and training approaches for spinal hygiene, functional restoration and spinal health.
State of Mind, Emotional Health, and the Secrets of Eliciting Patient Lifestyle Change
- Understanding neurophysiological ramifications of emotional and physical stress, including adaptive physiology in the context of the multiple structural and physiological elements of subluxation complex.
- Identifying interactions of somato- and psycho- neuroimmunology and neurophysiology in health and illness.
- Reviewing scientific literature highlighting health promotion and illness prevention benefits of positive mental attitude and congruent belief systems.
- Outlining optimal approaches and proactive applications for implementing human behavior change through transforming attitude and actions toward wellness-congruent lifestyle changes in patient case management.
Scientific & Philosophical Validation of the Chiropractic Wellness Paradigm
- Defining Wellness with respect to research, patient assessment, and clinical analysis and intervention.
- Identifying structural and neurophysiological effects of vertebral subluxation complex (VSC) in adaptive stress physiology and illness.
- Reviewing referenced literature, identifying scientific evidence relating chiropractic’s health promotion and illness prevention benefits in relation to chiropractic adjustments and optimizing spinal motion.
- Coordinating clinically relevant, practical approaches to successfully integrate wellness into patient lifestyle.